Saturday, October 1, 2011

Join and Love Pinterest

If you haven't been invited to Pinterest yet, you're probably not cool. Kidding, but it's the newest most innovative but simple internet concept I've seen since Facebook! You actually "pin" virtual little square pictures onto various "boards" that you keep under your name. You can follow your friends, keep adding to your own, and basically waste every free second of time you have.

Pinterest makes me think, though, that it's valuable to aggregate all of your thoughts, ideas, hopes, dreams (even if those dreams are to bake those two-ingredient pumpkin cupcakes, or make that magnetic make-up board for your bathroom), and revisit them every once in awhile. I like the idea of getting inspired by others' "pins," and inspiring myself with my own "boards" of inspiration.

As Pinterest, says, "Happy Pinning!" Go sign up--it's awesome. http://www.pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment